Rust-Ruin-Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bandit/Hero Towns Idea

2 posters

Go down

Bandit/Hero Towns Idea Empty Bandit/Hero Towns Idea

Post by Jester Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:08 am

Personally i believe that the towns would be a load of fun as well add more point to the game and bring in more users

Here are a few ideas of mine and dogens.
1st: Having battles for territory whether its for a Rad Town or for land marks like hanger 18
2nd: I think having different areas have different resources like woods have more deer and log piles, and more flatter/hilly areas have pigs and rock deposits (Not sure if this is possible yet)
3rd: If there are a group of scouts or other sort of groups passing over lands and the other Towns people see them if the invaders are out numbered then can choose to surrender or die (Surrender means the smaller group can be taken back to jail to do labor choirs or be auctioned to the other group for a Said amount of money.
4th: I think maybe different jobs in the Towns would be a good idea to make things more organized.
5th: Maybe if a town has to many people in them they can branch out and make 2 towns at different sides of the territory.
6th: Maybe make it every 10 ingame days a airdrop drops in a certaint cords 2 of them, so the towns can get easier supplies to make items ect
7th: Maybe have more trible people on the island that use bows most (MOST) of the time

Ideas to be added  Very Happy 

Jester

Back to top Go down

Bandit/Hero Towns Idea Empty Re: Bandit/Hero Towns Idea

Post by [Admin] daltonward Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:05 am

Jester wrote:Personally i believe that the towns would be a load of fun as well add more point to the game and bring in more users

Here are a few ideas of mine and dogens.
1st: Having battles for territory whether its for a Rad Town or for land marks like hanger 18
2nd: I think having different areas have different resources like woods have more deer and log piles, and more  flatter/hilly areas have pigs and rock deposits (Not sure if this is possible yet)
3rd: If there are a group of scouts or other sort of groups passing over lands and the other Towns people see them if the invaders are out numbered then can choose to surrender or die (Surrender means the smaller group can be taken back to jail to do labor choirs or be auctioned to the other group for a Said amount of money.
4th: I think maybe different jobs in the Towns would be a good idea to make things more organized.
5th: Maybe if a town has to many people in them they can branch out and make 2 towns at different sides of the territory.
6th: Maybe make it every 10 ingame days a airdrop drops in a certaint cords 2 of them, so the towns can get easier supplies to make items ect
7th: Maybe have more trible people on the island that use bows most (MOST) of the time    

Ideas to be added  Very Happy 

Hey Jester! Thanks for suggesting these ideas!

As you said, some of them can't be implemented yet, but I will go over each idea that you posted.

1. Territory battles would be fun. We somewhat have that between cops and bandits at NoobTown. I was thinking that I could help you and Dogen build a bandit town in which you and him can make all the rules for that city.

2. It's not possible to implement this one at this time.

3. I'm fine with this one. But, it would be more player regulated than having anything to do with Admin powers.

4. It's interesting, but I'm not sure how practical with the current game mechanics. There is a skills plugin. I'll look further into it and see what I can come up with.

5. I'm fine with this one as well, but would be left up to the players.

6. We could probably do this once we get the bandit city built.
[Admin] daltonward
[Admin] daltonward
Admin

https://rust-ruin-nation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum